Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cupcakes, cookies, popsicles....oh my!




Oh so adorable, but don't try to eat these goodies!

I'm always on the look out for goodies, edible or not, and found Tammy and her Milk and Cookeez right around the corner in Hudson. She makes the cutest soaps in the shape of all things yummy...cupcakes, popsicles, cookies, ice cream sandwiches, donuts, and more. I couldn't say no to a cupcake and popsicle for my niece, a cupcake for my mother-in-law, and a gingerbread man for myself. : )


Just in time for the holidays, you can find her at the Silver Lake Country Club Holiday Boutique on November 21st. Stop by for some stocking stuffers or a cute basket of soapy fun.


Check her out at Milk and Cookeez and her newest addition Ice Cream and Clean for all of her yummy offerings and where to purchase.